ASEAN Coffee Auction 2021 at Coffee Expo Seoul
The 2nd edition of ASEAN Coffee Auction will be held in Korea, in conjunction with Coffee Expo Seoul, Coex from 09 – 12 April 2021
10 April 2021
08:30AM – 10:00AM Bidders Registration & Cupping Set Up
10:00AM – 01:00PM Cupping Session for all Bidders
02:00PM – 05:00PM Live Coffee Auction & Transaction Processing
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The auction is only open to ASEAN coffee
- Participating company will need to provide 1kg of Green Bean .The beans are to be couriered to the following address reaching no later than 15 March 2021.
ASEAN Coffee Federation (c/o: TAC-Group Pte Ltd)
Address: 18 Sin Ming Lane, #02-08, Singapore 573960
Attention to: Ms Zann Wong
- Kindly note that 5% commission of the final agreed selling price will go towards ASEAN Coffee Federation as auction fee.
- 07 April 2020 – Green Grading of bean shall commence where 250g of the green will be roasted to a standard profile determined by the appointed roaster.
- 10 April 2019 – 1000hrs (Commencement of Cupping) | 1400hrs (Commencement of Auction)
- Upon successful bid by the buyer, the farmer will need to liaise directly with the buyer on the shipment details. Do note that a small administration fee will apply for the processing of the shipping documents.The fee will varies depending on shipping destination.
- The organizers will not be held responsible for the transactions, shipments as well as the final delivered quality, quantity amongst others of the coffee between the sellers and the buyers.
*Registrants must agree and accept the above terms and conditions.